Several types of lasers are available for tattoo removal. It is the speed at which the energy pulses are delivered that sets them apart.
Tattoo Removal Lasers – 101:
- Faster Pulse = Smaller Ink Particles and Less Heat
- Less Heat = Less Damage to Tissue, Faster Healing and Less Discomfort
PicoWay’s picosecond pulse speed is 100 times faster than that of traditional Q-switch Nano Laser technology. This new speed means that with a pico-second laser:
- Fewer removal sessions are needed
- Treatments are more comfortable
- A wider range of ink colors can be targeted, including oranges and reds – the most difficult ones to remove
- Risk of scarring or hypo-pigmentation (white spots) is dramatically reduced
We use PicoWay by Syneron-Candela, the most technologically advanced pico-second device available for laser tattoo removal.